Purpose of this tutorial series
- Learn basic concepts of BioJS
- Get hands on dependency management in BioJS 2.0
- Master the workflow for publishing a package on npm and the BioJS 2.0 registry
Our education portal is work in progress. So if you encounter a logical inconsistency or just want to ask a question - don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you find a typo or want to help us to make this tutorial even better, you are invited to click on “Improve this page”.
Concepts in this tutorial
- Data separation and modularity
- Versioning (via npm)
- Minimal rules -> conventions and gold standards